Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday

This is the story of a girl,
Another year, another story to be told,
Today she's twenty three,
That's old let's call her aunty,
There's too much for me to say,
What's on my heart on this beautiful day,
Like an angel coming from the sky,
Brightens up the world with her smiles,
Those pretty eyes will make you fly,
You could see it from a thousand miles,
She got a black belt you know tak tipu,
Her hobby is tido oh yes it's true,
Oh my god this poem is so corny,
Don't know what to give you I'm hor...eh sorry,
I don't mind buying you Prada and Gucci,
Just as long as you promise to buy me THAT tv,
So happy birthday my pretty lady,
I'll watch movies with you for eternity...

20.3.2008. Happy Birthday.


2 comments:

hUdArLiNg said...

ijai tidak mengewish saya pn hrtu
:(

Mohamad Faizal said...

siakap senohong gelama ikan duri bercakap bohong lama2 mencuri harta anak yatim tau. kan saya dah wish aritu tak caya sila semak laman web frenster

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...